MyVarsity.In

India Education. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | DGMS Dhanbad, DGMS Results, DGMS Exam Notice - www.dgms.gov.in

Back to main pageResults 1-84 of 84, sorted by date

Re: legislation

Posted by fagunath majhiU, (2016-11-30 05:28:20)

Fagunath majhi

Re: legislation

Posted by fagunath majhi, (2016-11-30 05:23:11)

Result 2016 durgapur

Re: SECOND CLASS MANAGER'S CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY

Posted by saurabh kumar jain, (2012-09-15 16:49:28)

sir
i am M.tech in applied geology passed from Dr.H.S.G.V.V sagar M.P. i have passed mining mate Eaxm in year 2010. now i have total 5 year experince. i want to appear in SECOND CLASS MANAGER'S CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY Exam. pl guide How many paper requried for SECOND CLASS MANAGER'S CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY Exam.(restricted)
thanks
saurabhjain
maihar satna M.P.

Re: second class manager exam

Posted by Aamir hakeem, (2012-07-26 19:51:06)

sir, I am mining diploma holder and presently working in NECL as a Mining Sirdar past 2 years. At present there is only 3 opencast and 1 underground mine in NECL. I posted in oopencast mine. There are no any marks to me that i want to experence in underground mine. Can i submit my application without proper exerience of undergound mine. If no, please suggest me that what can I do.

Aamir Hakeem
saiaamir_taj@rediffmail.com
p

Re: compitancy exam of mine surveyor

Posted by navkumarn@rediffmail.com, (2012-06-01 22:29:25)

I have National Certificate for Vocational Training in Civil Draughtsman,passed XI (sci),
working as Civil Draughtsman in iron ore mine (open cast) for last 3 years, can operate pentex total station,electronic thediolite,liaka gs09,autoplotter,diploma in autocad09.can i appear for compitancy exam in surveyor? please send me details as earliest as possible. thanking you.

Re: survey certificate

Posted by bubai purkait, (2011-09-27 09:54:59)

i went survey certificate in dgms in resticted .how many month or years experience requred.& what are any thing are requred for this purpose.pls tell me. pls pls pls.....
my email : sudam.purkait@gmail.com

Re: syllabus

Posted by Umakant Verma, (2011-08-31 12:44:15)

Sir, pleas send me syllabus for 2nd class examination, legislation.
my email is umakant.v@rediffmail.com

Re: HELP--URGENT

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-07-16 20:29:11)

sir ,iam worker and doing regular job in W.C.L.(COAL INDIA LIMITED).please tell me sir , can i have take a permission fristly through (GM)for admission in diploma of mining and mine suerveying ,with regular doing job with education.
please tell me .......
Email id:-dipikhar@rediffmail.com

Re: Regarding my salary for 15 days worked.

Posted by complaint to DGMS, (2011-07-06 19:30:57)

Respected sir,

I am working in Navalutti (Donimalai) Iron Ore Mines since 9th march 2011. I am given Resignation on 16.6.2011. They are suddenly removed my vehicle to go to the mines.The General manager stopped my salary.for the month of june month please take the needful action and favourable to me.
Thanking you sir.

Your's faith fully,
T.V.Hemanth Kumar.

mail ID tvhemanth_kumar@yahoo.co.in

Re: RE

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-07-06 12:57:17)

DEAR SIR,
I AM N.SADAIAH.... HALL TICKET NUMBER:23044-3118. I WAS APPEARD FOR THE OVERMEN WRITTEN EXAMINATION WHICH WAS HELD ON OCT10.I HAD SELECTED FOR THE ORAL EXAMINATION.THEN I HAD APPEARED FOR THE ORAL EXAMINATION WHICH WAS HELD ON 18TH JUN11.

YESTERDAY YOU HAD NOTICED THAT U HAD RELEASED THE ORAL TEST RESULT ALSO.I TRIED TO FIND THE RESULT. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING. SO IAM REQUESTING YOU SIR PLEASE FIND MY REQUEST AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Re: Regarding B.tech

Posted by Ravi, (2011-07-04 12:36:03)

dear sir,
I have surveyors certificate of competency exm.under (restricted & Un-restricted in 1998 from DGMS.How can do the B.tech. or Diploma in (Civil)? This certificate Equivalent to Diploma?

Re: result 2nd class manager( coal)

Posted by Rajib Lochan Mondal, (2011-07-02 19:02:23)

dear sir
i have appeared in the oral examination held on 21-06-2011 at 8am at vikash bhawan, dhanbad.
my roll no is 55999-7120.
pleas send my result just after publishing.
thanking u.

Re:

Posted by Vivek singh, (2011-07-02 15:09:19)

DEAR SIR,
pl. clear that , for a diploma holder, for first class Manager (R) exam ,Five year experience requires. It is after diploma or after getting second class Manager cert.?

Re: first class exam coal

Posted by BASKAR, (2011-06-22 15:09:07)

sir is it necessary to have a valid gas testing CERTIFICATE for FIRST CLASS MANAGER COAL exam after obtaining second class WITH completion of B.E. IN MINING

Re: sir,for give exam of second class manager

Posted by harish, (2011-06-08 21:39:45)

i am fresh dpiloma holder and for give exam of second class manager what is qualification is required please inform me.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-06-02 23:00:54)

To,
The Secretary,
Board of Mining Examinations &
Director of Mines Safety (Exam),
Dhanbad.

ID No. : 53785

Respected Sir,
I am Mukesh Barasiwal, 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate holder, I am applied for IST Class Mines Manager’s Certificate of Competency Examinations -2010, restricted to open cast mines only under Metalliferous Mines Regulations -1961. But my application form is rejected.
Sir, I am submitting my both original experience certificates of Khetri Copper Complex (HCL), Khetri Nagar, Jhunjhunu (Raj.) And Rajpura Dariba Mines (HZL), Dariba, Rajsamand (Raj.) for Ist and 2nd Class application form for both examinations.
So, I request you to please send my one original copy of each mines is send to me.
Thanks,

Mukesh Barasiwal
mukeshbarasiwal@rediffmail.com
09928476442

Re:

Posted by 1ST CLASS, (2011-06-02 20:50:32)

ANY BODY IS THERE WHO CAN SHOW ME HOW TO GET 1ST CLASS.

Re: Send my experience certificates

Posted by mukeshbarasiwal@rediffmail.com, (2011-05-31 21:34:25)

To,
The Secretary,
Board of Mining Examinations &
Director of Mines Safety (Exam),
Dhanbad.

ID No. : 53785

Respected Sir,
Thanks,

Mukesh Barasiwal

Re: survey result

Posted by RAJ, (2011-05-27 19:19:53)

SIR DGMS MINING SURVEY 2010 KA RESULT KAB AA RAHA HAI PLZ

Re: survey result

Posted by RAJ, (2011-05-27 19:17:05)

SIR DGMS MINING SURVEY 2010 KA RESULT KAB AA RAHA HAI PLZ

Re: Information of the manning diloma

Posted by ram khilawan, (2011-05-26 07:43:27)

Sir,
I am ram khilawan i want to diploma in manning(for man & man mad) please inform me qualification Experience and admitting date.

Ram khilawan
U.P.
Mo.09409158976
Email-mailmerkk@rediffmail.com

Re: Information of the manning diloma

Posted by ram khilawan, (2011-05-26 07:38:48)

Sir,

Ram khilawan
U.P.
Mo.09409158976
Email-mailmerkk@rediffmail.com

Re: issu for my 10th bord orignal certificate

Posted by dgms dhanbad, (2011-05-23 17:09:02)

dear sir,I A P NAYAK,as a mining mate pass bilaspur center on dated 10,03,2007 but I Have not recived my 10th bord certificate yet,so pls issu for my 10th certificate
ALEKH PRASAD NAYAK,OCL INDIA LTD,E mail-anayak30@yahoo.com

Re: M.TECH PROGRAMME(distance education)

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-05-09 16:39:43)

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE INSTITUTIONS ANY WHERE IN INDIA FROM WHERE I CAN COMPLETE M.TECH IN MINING(Distance Education) AS PER-TIME BASIS WHICH ARE APPROVED BY DGMS,KINDLY SEND ME THE RELATED INFORMATION

Re: gas testing exam

Posted by rajesh, (2011-05-06 13:02:51)

sir please tell me about gas test exam,from where do i apply,and how do appear in exam.

Re: Returning original certificate

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-25 13:03:53)

To
The Secretary ,Board of Mining Exam. Dhanbad.
Sir,
In the year 2006 i have submitted my original educational Certificates (SVR Exam.) to your office for verification purpose. But till now these certificates have not been returned to me.
Two to Three times I went to Dhanbad Office for my educational Certificates (Original)& mate some office staff but they did not hear me .lastly I returned back Odisha with empty hand.
so Plz. I request you to consider my case & give an Oder to your sub-ordinate to send my original documents,for which i sahll be great full to you.
Yours faithfully
ASHOK SAHOO
At.Po-Hatibari
Ps. Sukinda
Dist. Jajpur
Pin- 755046
Odisha

Re: Returning original certificate

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-25 12:54:13)

To
The Secretary ,Board of Mining Exam. Dhanbad.
Sir,
Two to Three times I went to Dhanbad Office for my educational Certificates (Original)& mate some office staff but they did not hear me .lastly I returned back Orrisa with empty hand.
so Plz. I request you to consider my case & give an Oder to your sub-odinate to send my original documents,for which i sahll be great full to you.
Yours faithfully
ASHOK SAHOO
At.Po-Hatibari
Ps. Sukinda
Dist. Jajpur
Pin- 755046
Odisha

Re: FMR Oral Results 2011

Posted by Ganapathi, (2011-04-06 17:39:45)

Please share the link or .pdf file related to oral exam for FMR conducted at Nagpur on 13th March and 14th March 2011.

Thanks

Re: overman certificate

Posted by SACHIN, (2011-03-30 10:07:57)

Respected Sir,

I had already submitted my all documents (original)for your kind considaretion to obtain overman certificate before 7 to 8 months to your office. but I have not received overman certificate till date.
so I am requesting you to kindly considare my application and issue me overman certificate as early as possible.

thanking you

yours faithfully

SACHIN DEOLIKAR

Re: survey exam

Posted by raju, (2011-03-26 18:30:55)

sir,
I completed my ITI(diesel mechanical), and i did my diploma(civil) course completed and having back logs and having 2 years of experience in mine survey
did i eligible for apply to survey exam.

Re: GASTESTING CIRTIFICATE UNDER MMR

Posted by bharath chandra, (2011-02-24 14:17:28)

SIR MY NAME IS BHARATH CHANDRA FROM ANDHRAPRADESH,,,, AND I PASSED MY GASTESTING EXAM IN DEC 2010 UNDER MMR.... BUT I WAS APPOINTED IN SCCL AND WANT TO WORK IN SCCL ... BUT I HAVE A DOUBT THAT ,,IS THE CERTIFICATE OF GASTESTING UNDER MMR WLL BE USEFUL IN COAL MINES FOR COMPETENCY AND IS THERE ANY PROCESS OF MIGRATION OF THAT CIRTIFICATE TO UNDER CMR? OR THE GASTESTING CIRTIFICATE IS ONLY ONE WHICH IS USE FULL UNDER CMR AND MMR... PLEASE REPLY TO MY MAIL....

THANKING YOU SIR
BHARATH CHANDRA.P
B.E.MINING
bharath.mining@gmail.com
09440439075
8978123731

Re:

Posted by lalitha, (2011-02-22 12:57:53)

how can i get the second class unrestricted mining results

Re: regarding sending my 1st class manager (R) certificate

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-02-20 11:50:50)

sir,
i am declered sucesfull in examination of 1st class manager (R) held in year 2009 & result declerd in april 2010.The result was withheld due to original First-Aid certificate & medical cert. as per letter received from dgms office,Dhanbad.I have send above doc.on 15/01/2011 by register post. But till date not receiving my certificate .
kindly Do Needfull In This Matter
surendar singh

Re: DGMS Coal Examination

Posted by Kaif, (2011-02-17 16:33:51)

Sir,
My Education is 12th. I am Opreting Survey Insument like Total Station, Auto Lebel,Since four years.But i haven't Any cartificate from survey/mines related.So How will fill DGMS Coal Examination
(kaif Ranchi)

Re: Results

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-02-07 15:58:44)

Pls tell the expected date for the 1st class Mines Manager examination(R) result to be announced..

Re: syllabus for 1st class mine manager exam

Posted by sumit, (2011-01-29 22:56:10)

sir, please kindly inform me about full syllabus of 1st class mine manager exam....!!

i am waiting for your reply.....!!

Re: about gas testing exam

Posted by sanjeet kumar, (2011-01-21 15:58:36)

sir ,i want to appear in gas testing examination. sir can u please inform me the address of bilaspur and jabalpur region for the above where i have to send my application form and exam date of that piace.

Re: help

Posted by ashish upadhyay, (2011-01-20 11:05:40)

I AM TRAINEE OF MINING MATE.DURATION OF THIS TRANING IS THREE YEARS.MY SECOND YEAR RUNNING.
PLEASE TELL ME AFTER THIS COURSE WHAT IS SCOPE FORME IN FUTURE.

Re: Regarding GAS TESTING EXAM.

Posted by SIDDHARAJ SHARMA, (2011-01-14 18:09:50)

Respected sir,
I urgently need application form of gas testing examination.
therefore I request you to upload forms on the websites.please send it in my email ID.
Thanking you,
Yours truly
Siddharaj Sharma
Keonjhar, Orissa.

Re: procedure for 2nd class mine manager certificate

Posted by pramod kr, (2010-12-24 14:39:07)

R/Sir, i have 3 yrs of working exp. in metal mines. I want to apply for 2nd class mines manager certificate. plz tell me the procedure and also the address for sending appln. form to dgms.

Re: details of approved mining institute

Posted by jay kumar, (2010-12-11 13:34:55)

I WANT TO KNOWN THAT HOW MANY INSTITUTE IN INDIA HELD THE COURSE OF MINING ENGG. APPROVED BY DGMS.

Re: information about 2nd class mine manager certificate examination2010 hall ticket

Posted by manoj tripathi, (2010-12-01 20:23:12)

Sir please confirm the examination date of second class exam of competency for the year 2010...
I have not yet received my Exam authorization letter so far...my id no is 52020-5141(of overman cert.exam)

Re: Mining managers certificate requirements

Posted by Vikas Singh, (2010-11-27 13:19:19)

Sir
I am at a loss to understand fully what are the requirements for 2nd & 1st mining manager's certificate.. I obtained Mining Engg. degree in 2004 but have no practical experience in Mines and want to have a successful career i Mining Engg.. Thank you.

Re: Survey Certificate (DGMS,Dhanbad)

Posted by ANIL KUMAR YADAV, (2010-11-25 17:07:22)

Sir,
I am Diploma in mining Survey . and i have total 4 years.I have 6 months experience after Survey competency Exam.,and i applied for the Survey exam but i recieved rejection letter due to inadequate a origanal experience certificate & first Aid certificate.so kindly tell me how are submite origanal certificate. so if possible pl. do the needful.
My exam ID is 55409

ANIl KUMAr YADAV
Orissa
Mob.No-09338126255

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-25 17:05:30)

Sir,
My exam ID is 55409

ANIl KUMAr YADAV
Orissa
Mob.No-09338126255

Re: Sir please confirm the examination date of first class exam of competency for the year 2010...

Posted by p.durgaaramakrishna, (2010-11-22 14:31:54)

I have not yet received my Exam authorization letter so far...

Re: Regarding gas testing.

Posted by krishna kumar kisku, (2010-11-16 13:59:31)

sir
i need 2 know ...what are the certificates have to be inclosed for a gas testing exam(G.T). Please guide me ....and send me a application formate,
Faith fully Yours
k.k.kisku
(B.I.T sindri dhanbad)

Re: Seeking information of withheld result of Ist class(Restricted) in2009

Posted by Arun kumar mali, (2010-10-28 10:23:02)

sir Iam declared suscesful candidate of Istclass(restricted)manager certificate in 2009,two paper sysceme(Diploma) but on the time my result is withheld due to non summision of certificate.sir still I am waiting for the resonby which my result is withheld.Plese send me information so Ican fullfill the reqirment.roll no 16861-78

Re: joccm tamnar

Posted by kesav, (2010-10-21 21:15:47)

mines rule ke anusar kitna % pf deduct hona chahiye kripya hamen suggest karen kyunki main mining par karyarat hun aur (after 5 year)hamara 12% hi epf deduct hota hai kya ye sahi hai please suggest me....

Re: Regarding sending First Class Mine Manager (coal) certificate

Posted by GAJNANAN C JIBHAKATE, (2010-10-16 13:53:04)

R/Sir, I have passed FMC final examination whose result declard on 12/7/2010 But till date I have not received any letter from your side.Some candidate received their orignal cert. What is the status of my cert? kindly reply me

Re: for 2nd class manager certificate

Posted by amit kumar, (2010-10-15 17:47:06)

sir, kindly reply,i m a mine surveyor and recently joined coal india ltd,sir want appear in 2nd class manager examination,so what will i do.and what is the procedure to appear in examination?

Re: diploma in mining&mine surveying

Posted by ANURAG CHATURVEDI, (2010-10-14 14:00:01)

sir, i have diploma in mining&mine surveying and i want a practical traning in mine survey in coal mine and i have passed my diploma in may-june 2010 , passed gas-testing,First-aid cert. ,Autocad etc.

Re: II classMine Manager

Posted by A.Balamurugan, (2010-10-13 01:02:09)

i am interest to apper II class Mines Manager exam i hold PG in Geology and 14 year exp. mining and exploration filed can you giude me for further proceed
Thanks and regards
A.Balamurugan

Re: 1st class written examination -2010

Posted by S.k mohanty, (2010-10-12 13:57:54)

R/sir,
kindly provide date of written examination-2010 of 1st class mines manager competency certificate (legislation paper)

Re: gas testing exam

Posted by avinash , (2010-10-11 17:17:34)

sir i have joined caol india this aug and i want to appear in gas testing examination. sir can u please inform me the address of bilaspur and jabalpur region for the above where i have to send my application form.

Re: Second class Exam Details

Posted by Anjaneyulu, (2010-10-08 20:24:45)

dear sir , i had completed M.Sc Geology ,now i am interesting to apper for secon class examnation (mining manager), plz give the details .

with regrds
K.Anjaneyulu

Re: not received examination i card or rejection letter

Posted by Rishi Sinha, (2010-09-30 10:31:58)

dear sir,
i had applied for first class restricted examination which is going to be held on 03/10/10,but i had not recieved exam i card or rejection letter till today which is 30/09/10.so,please tell me what to do.

Re: gas testing procedure

Posted by jai prakash dudi, (2010-09-28 18:56:34)

sir i am join northern coalfield limited,singrauli this open cast mine so sir give me idea for gas testing and first aid certificate

Re: Rejection of application form for the smr-10 exam.

Posted by kamma v durga prasad, (2010-09-28 12:29:11)

I am Diploma in mining. and i have total 5 years and 11 days experience.I have 3 years and 19 days experience after foreman competency. and i applied for the smr-10 exam but i recieved rejection letter due to inadequate total experience so kindly tell me how much total experience is required for smr exam. because as per my knowledge 2 years experience is required after foreman competency. so if possible pl. do the needful.
my exam id is:53275.
With regards,
K.V.Durga Prasad.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-09-28 12:21:29)

I am Diploma in mining. and i have total 5 years and 19 days experience.I have 3 years and 19 days experience after foreman competency. and i applied for the smr-10 exam but i recieved rejection letter due to inadequate total experience so kindly tell me how much total experience is required for smr exam. because as per my knowledge 2 years experience is required after foreman competency. so if possible pl. do the needful.

Re: Regarding First Class exam of competency

Posted by Kailasam. T, (2010-09-24 12:43:29)

I have not yet received my Exam authorization letter so far...

Re: rejection of apllication for the smr-10 exam

Posted by Premananda Muduli, (2010-09-23 18:03:36)

Sir,
I am Diploma in mining. and i have total 4 years and 19 days experience.I have 2 years and 19 days experience after foreman competency. and i applied for the smr-10 exam but i recieved rejection letter due to inadequate total experience so kindly tell me how much total experience is required for smr exam. because as per my knowledge 2 years experience is required after foreman competency. so if possible pl. do the needful.
My exam ID is 53243.
Regards,
Premananda Muduli

Re: rejection of application for SMR-10 exam

Posted by Sangrami Durga sankar Panda, (2010-09-23 17:58:42)

Sir,
I am Diploma in mining. and i have total 4 years and 6 days.I have 2 years and 6 days experience after foreman competency. and i applied for the smr-10 exam but i recieved rejection letter due to inadequate total experience so kindly tell me how much total experience is required for smr exam. because as per my knowledge 2 years experience is required after foreman competency. so if possible pl. do the needful.
My exam ID is 53161.
Regards,
Sangrami panda

Re: rejection of application for secnd class manager(R) exam.

Posted by SHARMA NIKUNJ KUMAR JASVANTLAL, (2010-09-23 11:11:51)

RESECTED SIR,
I HAD APPLIED FOR SECOND CLASS MANAGER(R)EXAM. 3 TIMES TO MININIG EXAMINATION BOARD.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY FORM HAD REJECTED DUE TO REASON OF IN ADEQATE EXPERIENCE 2 TIMES.
WITH REASN OF
1. INADEQUATE EXPERIENCE.
AND LAST AND RECENT I HAVE DIPLOMA IN MINING ENGINEERING PLUS 5 YEAR 6 MONTH EXPERIENCE [ INCLUDING 2 YERS BEFORE FOREMAN CERTIFICATE EXEMPTED SUBMITTED (ATTESTED).PLUS 3YEARS AND 6 MONTH EXPERIENCE SUBMITTED IN (ORIGINAL).POST FOREMAN EXPERIENCE.
ALTHOUGH MY APPLICATION IS REJECED WITH REASONS
1.ORIGINAL EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE NOT SUBMITTED.
2.INADEQUATE EXPERIENCE
THIS BOTH REASON ARE NOT SATISFACTORY TO ME. I AM FILLING VERY NERVOUS BECAUSE MY EXPERIENCE IS AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT BUT I CAN NOT APPER IN YOUR EXAMINATION.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.
MY EXAM ID NO.48367

Re: regarding gas testing..

Posted by avshesh, (2010-08-22 19:03:30)

sir,
i am final year student from m.b.m engg.college jodhpur. in miming faculty i want to know that in Rajasthan is there any center for gas testing ??
And one more thing the whole procedure for G.T .certeficate...
plz .sir

Re: gas testing exam date

Posted by vikash kumar, (2010-08-22 11:00:28)

when will be gas testing exam please send me date i am in 5th semester golden valley institute of technology kgf karnataka

Re: Application Form For Gas Testing Exam

Posted by Sachin H. Nandanwar, (2010-08-11 09:37:29)

Sir,
For Applying for Mine Mate. I am urgently in need of Gas Testing Application Form, so as to acquire Gas Testing Certifcate.

So I kindly request you to upload the above mentoned form as early as possible to my E-mail ID sachin.sn@rediffmail.com.

Thanking you.

Sachin H. Nandanwar

Re: when will come out form of coal

Posted by Brijesh pratap singh, (2010-08-06 16:27:09)

I have two year trainning in mine so, How will fill form of DGMS Coal Examination

Re: how to ender the foreman exam

Posted by M.A.Subramanian, (2010-08-02 22:21:54)

sir, i am working in limestone opencast mines ,i had 30 years experience in mining filed blasting drilling and all mini machineries operating and maintenance. how can enter mining foreman examination . please help me

Re: about gas testing examination

Posted by gurudev choudhary, (2010-07-27 16:53:25)

Respected sir,
I urgently need application form of gas testing examination.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Gurudev Choudhary
5th Semester, Mining engineering
National Instute Of Technology Raipur
(Mob-09713196427)

Re: Calling letter for gas testing exam

Posted by Nishith Minz, (2010-07-24 22:38:38)

Sir, i requeast to you tell me that is my calling letter despatched and my exam date and place too?

Re: second class mines mnanager cerficate

Posted by jimmy tshering bhutia , (2010-07-22 17:52:45)

dear sir,
i h've done my b-tech in mining engineering from NIT rourkela, passout 2006,& presently working in hydro power sector in tunnel(HRT )deptt. i got a experience of 4 yrs . can i apply for second class mines manager certificate?
kindly guide me sir
jimmy tshering bhutia.

Re: regarding Mining Sirdar

Posted by Rohit singh, (2010-07-05 20:36:29)

Sir
I am having diploma in electrical engineering and workng in Coal India Limited . Can I appear in Mining Sirdar & Gas testing ?? If what shall have one to do??? and whats the eligiblity ??? plz letme know ......

Re: exam date

Posted by B.K.Tiwari, (2010-06-27 08:41:18)

when will be the foreman's exam form for metalliferous mines filled? Please give details about that.thanks.

Re: IN REFERENCE OF SECOND CLASS MINES MANAGER CERTIFICATE

Posted by SUNIL SOMANI, (2010-06-24 16:07:35)

I HAVE FOREMAN CERTIFICATE AND I HAD ALSO DIPLOMA IN MINING AND MINES SURVEYING. CAN I OBTAINED SECOND CLASS MINES MANAGER CERTIFICATE IN BASE OF EXPERIENCE. I HAVE 10 YEAR EXPERIENCE, I HAVE ALREADY CLEAR WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF SECOND CLASS MINES MANAGER BUT IN VIVA I AM GETTING FAIL.

Re: exam form of 2nd class Mgr. with medical form.

Posted by sunil somani, (2010-06-24 16:01:54)

dear sir,

Re: foremen competency exam application farm (MMR 1961)

Posted by shyam, (2010-06-09 11:48:37)

sir iam unable to getting foremen competency exam application farm (MMR 1961)pls kindly send me related information.

Re: i m unable to see my overmanship written examination which held in 2009

Posted by uttam kumar singh, (2010-06-08 20:56:05)

R/s,
I had given the overmanship written exam in November 2009. i am unable to get my results, if there is any other site where i can see my results please send the name of it,for which i will be really thankful to u.

Re: Overman competetion exam

Posted by Balaram bharti, (2010-05-25 16:46:15)

Sir, i am unable to getting my overman competetion result.so i requested to you please send me information about that. Thanks

Re: exam form of 2nd class Mgr. with medical form.

Posted by yogesh kr. dashora, (2010-05-21 03:33:50)

dear sir,
I required 2nd class mgr.form and related medical form for exam .what is related practical experience for open cast 2nd class manager . kindly send me related information.

Re: exam of 2nd class mines manager

Posted by yogesh kr. dashora, (2010-05-21 03:26:10)

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE INSTITUTIONS ANY WHERE IN INDIA FROM WHERE I CAN COMPLETE B.TECH IN MINING AS PER-TIME BASIS WHICH ARE APPROVED BY DGMS AND AFTER COMPLITATION THE COURSE I CAN GET A SECOND CLASS MANAGER'S CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY.I HAVE COMPLETED MINING DIPLOMA AND ALSO I HAVE AN foreman CERTIFICATE FROM DGMS.

Re: Regarding B.E/B.Tech Mining(Distance Education)

Posted by B.Abdul Gouse, (2010-05-06 13:15:06)

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE INSTITUTIONS ANY WHERE IN INDIA FROM WHERE I CAN COMPLETE B.TECH IN MINING(Distance Education) AS PER-TIME BASIS WHICH ARE APPROVED BY DGMS AND AFTER COMPLITATION THE COURSE I CAN GET A SECOND CLASS MANAGER'S CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY.I HAVE COMPLETED MINING DIPLOMA AND ALSO I HAVE AN OVERMAN'S CERTIFICATE FROM DGMS.

Re: supervisoy exam

Posted by vijay kumar, (2010-02-01 21:00:53)

i have diploma in electrical and i am working in matal mine as electrician grade 1 can i apear in supervisory certificate exam.

Re: HELP

Posted by SWARUP SADHAN GHOSH, (2009-09-05 14:59:23)

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE INSTITUTIONS ANY WHERE IN INDIA FROM WHERE I CAN COMPLETE B.TECH IN MINING AS PER-TIME BASIS WHICH ARE APPROVED BY DGMS AND AFTER COMPLITATION THE COURSE I CAN GET A SECOND CLASS MANAGER'S CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY.I HAVE COMPLETED MINING DIPLOMA AND ALSO I HAVE AN OVERMAN'S CERTIFICATE FROM DGMS.
previous | next