MyVarsity.In

India Education. Read. Talk. Share.

Advertisements

Re: RABINDRA MUKTO VIDLAYA CLASS 12 RESULT

Posted by SUROJIT KARMAKAR, (2011-03-03 13:38:15)

TODAY AT 5:00P.M. PUBLISHED RABINDRA MUKTO VIDLAYA CLASS 12 RESULT 2010.

THANKS
SUROJIT KARMAKAR

Re: Study Centre List

Posted by Sudip Dutta Ray, (2011-02-25 13:12:22)

Sir

I would be obliged to get the Study centre list in West bengal.My e-mail id is : sudipdir@gmail.com

Re: ADMISSION GOING ON!!!

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-02-11 14:06:35)

SAVE A YEAR!
FAIL X OR XII!!
PASS THROUGH RECOGNISED BOARD!!!
NO FORMER QUALIFICATION REQUIRED!!!!
SCIENCE, COMMERCE, ARTS!!!!!

CONTACT : 9830372571: pkn.bitu@gmail.com

Re: 12th Result in 2010

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-02-11 05:14:14)

I want to know Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya Result 2010 in class 12, Sir pls give me the proper result publice date of that exm. Pls send me the proper date in this mail "suchana2dreams@yahoo.com".

regards
Jharna Das.

Re: ADMISSION FOE SECONDARY AND AENIOR SECONDARY

Posted by MR. PRASANTA, (2011-02-06 20:54:48)

ANY BODY , IF WANT TO ADMIT THEM SELF FOR SECONDARY AND SENIOR SECONDARY EXAMINATION UNDER NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPEN SCHOOLING,THAN MAY CONTACT pupu_chhettry@rediffmail.com

study center - AGARTALA (TRIPURA)
examination center - AGARTALA,

THE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION IS 28 TH FEBRUARY , FEW SEATS ARE AVAILABLE, HURRY...

Re: Admision and information

Posted by SANJIB, (2011-02-05 05:23:48)

Sir,
My name is Sanjib Biswas. I passed Madhyamik Examination in the year 1998. For some important causes I left my education. But now I want to study more. Now I am doing a job in a company So I want to get admitted in Rabindra Open School for Higher Secondary(XI-XII) education and complate the HS. Will you kindly reply me at my e-mail adress about the admission procedure, admission session, and nearest centre where I contact know all the details about the HS Exme. I'll be very thankful to you.

Name :- SANJIB BISWAS
Address :- Sodepur, natagarh, saratpully,
Kolkata :- 700113, 24Pgs.(N),
Westbangal.
E-Mail ID :- sanjib.p007@gmail.com / sanji_b@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards
SANJIB

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-02-05 02:20:23)

Sir,
My name is Sanjib Biswas. I passed Madhyamik Examination in the year 1998. For some important causes I left my education. But now I want to study more. Now I am doing a job in a company So I want to get admitted in Rabindra Open School for Higher Secondary(XI-XII) education and complate the HS. Will you kindly reply me at my e-mail adress about the admission procedure, admission session, and nearest centre where I contect know all the details about the HS Exme. I'll be very thankful to you.

Name :- SANJIB BISWAS
Address :- Sodepur, natagarh, saratpully,
Kolkata :- 700113, 24Pgs.(N),
Westbangal.
E-Mail ID :- sanjib.p007@gmail.com / sanji_b@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards
SANJIB

Re: Admition

Posted by Amit Shaw, (2011-01-25 14:17:13)

I WANT TO ADMITE FOR CLASS 11 & 12 CLASS FOR HS. WHEN .Please give the Academy Address details with Contact Number .So please inform me about the above.
amit shaw
9051269431
49/12B Hinhustan park kolkata 700029

Re: Address

Posted by Sarmick Saha, (2011-01-23 07:45:17)

Sir,
I want to know address of your University because my friend want to join your University for Higher Secondary study.
So,if you give me a reply as soon as possible I will be thankful to you.
Yours Faithfully
Sarmick Saha.

Re: want to do complete HS

Posted by Sovanlal Maity, (2011-01-22 00:17:04)

I want to complete my HS exam from rabindra open school.
Please let me know about your address and contact details to bellow given details.
Name-Sovanlal Maity
Email- sovanlal_maity@yahoo.com
cont.no - 0 9569995659

Re: admission date & centre

Posted by SRI DEVKUMAR ARI, (2011-01-19 16:15:07)

I WANT TO ADMITE FOR CLASS 11 & 12 CLASS (ARTS) FOR HS. WHEN I CAN ADMITE THIS COURSE AT RABINDRA MUKTA VIDAYALAY?
PLEASE RELPAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MY ADDRESS
JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY
KOLKATA - 32

Re: Madhyamik Admission

Posted by Tanushree Nath, (2011-01-10 15:35:11)

I am interested to give Madhyamik under your school. I have passed Class IX. So please inform me about the above.
Mob : 9163931465
With regards

Tanushree Nath

Re: Madhyamik admission

Posted by Srikanta Nath, (2011-01-10 15:28:05)

Re: M P exe

Posted by kshudiram Mallick, (2011-01-10 12:58:11)

I am interested to give Madhyamik under your school. I have passed Class VIII. So please inform me about the above.

kshudiram Mallick

Re: H.S. syllabus.

Posted by susanta sardar, (2011-01-08 19:31:07)

please send Rabindra Mukta Bidyalay H.S. course syllabus of these subject bengali, english, economic geography,histry,education and life sciecnce through my email address as soon as possible.

Re: BPP Course or equivalent to H.S

Posted by Biswajit, (2011-01-08 15:03:57)

I have passed Madhyamik Examination in 2000 but could not continue further. Now I want to start again this year. Please inform me the address of education centers in Kolkata along with cost of education under Rabindra Mukto Bidyalay.

Biswajit

Re: want to passed madhyamik pariksha

Posted by somenath das, (2011-01-07 11:25:59)

Dear Sir/Madam,

somenath das

Re: HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION

Posted by Prosanta Bhar, (2010-12-31 19:58:38)

Respected sir / Madam ,
I want to study Higher Secondary Education in RABINDRA OPEN SCHOOL.So kindly send the study centre address & contact number and session time on the email ID.

Re: Admission of Class XI & XII COMMERCE

Posted by Soumen Dalui., (2010-12-31 13:28:44)

PASSED MADHYAMIK IN 2001.NOW I WANT TO STUDY HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION(COMMERCE) IN RABINDRA OPEN SCHOOL. KINDLY PROVIDE ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL LOCATION, I LIVE IN HOWRAH. KINDLY PROVIDE THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE STUDY CENTRE.All Information through my email address (greenstar2010@ymail.com) as soon as possible.

thanks & regards
Soumen Dalui
9903366550
dasnagar,howrah.

Re: HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION

Posted by DEBASISH CHAKRABORTY, (2010-12-27 16:48:26)

I WANT TO STUDY HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION IN RABINDRA OPEN SCHOOL. KINDLY PROVIDE ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL LOCATION, I LIVE IN SOUTH KOLKATA. KINDLY PROVIDE THE PH NO OF THE STUDY CENTRE.

Re: adm

Posted by kshudiram Mallick, (2010-12-24 10:57:45)

Dear Sir/Madam,

kshudiram Mallick
dum dum cant
kolkata - 65
9051045559.kshudiram3@gmail.com

Re: Re : List of Centre in Birbhum District

Posted by PARTHA MITRA, (2010-12-21 15:20:46)

Respected sir / Madam ,
I want to take admission in Rabindra open school . Plz send me the study centre address & contact number of Birbhum District.

Re: HS EXAMINATION

Posted by Sanjoy munshi, (2010-12-21 12:50:03)

Respected sir / Madam ,
I want to take admission in Rabindra open school . Plz send me the study centre address & contact number, session time & fees of Shyamnagar 24 pgs North . my mail id is sanjoymunshi@gmail.com

Re: Admission

Posted by mrinal kanti mondal, (2010-12-19 17:13:02)

Sir/Madam,
I had passed Madhyamik on 2000 and after that I can't complete my academic carrier. Now I want to complete my H.S. education from Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya.
So here is my request to you please inform me the procedure of admission and the syllabus of the course. Also send me the other details like nearest study centre or exam. centre of Burdwan. Here Iam giving bellow my parmanent address, email ID, & contact nos.
-yours faithfully
Mrinal kanti Mondal
C/o Late Sridam Mondal
Vill & P.o.- Monteswar Dist- Burdwan.
Contact No: 8926028935/8436387830
mail id:- mondal.mrinalkanti221@gmail.com

Re: study center

Posted by arup koner, (2010-12-17 11:05:08)

i want to know head office & study center list in west bengal.

FROM- ARUP KONER
ARAMBAGH

Re: ADMISSION IN H.S.(COMMERCE)

Posted by SOUMEN DAS, (2010-12-16 20:27:26)

I WANT TO ADMITED IN H.S.(COMMERCE)WITH RABINDRAMUKTA VIDYALAYA IN all Subject.PLEASE TELL ME ADRESS & PHONE NO,FEES,DURATION ETC.NEARBY HOWRAH/HOOGHLY.
THANKS & REGARDS
SOUMEN DAS

Re: 12 results

Posted by bikash mondal, (2010-12-16 10:27:29)

RABINDRAMUKTA VIDYALAYA OPEN schooling 12 results date on 2010 plz tell me my mobile no-9775 244 355
plz plz any fri ---email----bikash.711@rediffmail.com

Re: loss of certificate

Posted by Abdul Kadir Khan, (2010-12-09 17:56:11)

I passed Madhyamik from Rabindra Mukta Vidyalay.But Recently I have lost the Admit Card, Marksheet and the Certificate. How Can I get a Duplicate copy of these documents?

Re: english bengoli lunguage gramer book not find ?

Posted by shampo hazra, (2010-12-06 23:07:28)

dear, sir
i am read english books and not mening subject .....pls give me a english gramer books in bengali languge........my phone number is-9062371156

Re: regarding location

Posted by tamal mazumdar, (2010-12-03 20:10:46)

respected sir

i reside in naihati kindly provide me the address of nearby centre of the open schood and the procedure of taking admission and where should i contact for admission.

with regards
tamal

Re: Re: Admission for Madhyamik

Posted by ABDUL MAID, (2010-12-03 17:53:50)

Respected Sir,

I wish to bring to kind attention that I wants to take admission in your school,
please reply me in details via E-mail about necessary document, fees and session at your earliest.
"Thanking you"

Best Regards

A.Mazid
mazid2009@gmail.com

Re: Admission in Rabindra Mukta Vidiyalaya

Posted by Surajit Das, (2010-12-01 11:08:56)

WANT TO KNOW THE FOLLOWINGS :
1) WHEN WILL THE ADMISSION TAKE PLACE FOR H.S IN RABINDRA MUKTA VIDYALAYA ,SREERAMPORE (HOOGHLY) W.B. FOR 2010-11 SESSION?
2) WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS AVAILABLE FOR HUMANITIES?
3)WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS REQUIRED FOR DOING DIPLOMA IN NURSING AFTER H.S?
4)IS THERE ANY VOCATIONAL COURSE OFFERED BY WBCROS?

Older Comments

Re: Higher Secondary course

Posted by nazrul hasan, (2010-11-29 20:45:38)

want to pass H S Education

Re: admission

Posted by surajit das, (2010-11-29 15:46:09)

I WANT TO STUDY HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION IN RABINDRA OPEN SCHOOL. KINDLY PROVIDE ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL WITH LOCATION. I LIVE IN SREERAMPORE ( HOOGHLY).KINDLY PROVIDE THE PH NO OF THE STUDY CENTRE.

Re: admission and online exam information

Posted by sheikh zahedi hossain, (2010-11-26 00:31:50)

respected
sir/madam,
i am sheikh zahedi hossain. i have passed 10th in 2001. i had some financial problem due to i could not stay in continue study. now i can bear my learning expense so pls inform me admission date (in arts stream for higher secondary)and about online exam because i am working in saudi arabia. inform me to 00966543766232. mail id- zahedihossain@gmail.com

Re: study centre list

Posted by TARUN SINHA, (2010-11-24 18:51:43)

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am interested to admit at higher secondary class and i am stay at baruipur of south 24 pgs,therefore i want to know the study centre list of near by baruipur.

Re: Madhyamik's

Posted by BISWAJIT BARMAN, (2010-11-20 21:22:23)

Dear Sir,
Iwantto know about study center details in Contai/Tamluk, Purba Medinipur of Rabindra muktya vidyalaya.pl. help me to provide those on informission.through my email ,as soon as possible.

Re: Madhyamik's

Posted by BISWAJIT BARMAN, (2010-11-20 21:20:52)

Dear Sir,

Re: help me

Posted by Laltu Dutta, (2010-11-17 17:31:53)

Respected SIR,
I am a student of open schhool.I have passed bengali & english in W.B.B.S.E AT 2003.And also i have passed math,physical sc,life sc,geography at december 2009 & history at june 2010 in West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling .
But i have not got all paper pass marksheet.
So, i want to know that can i get pass marksheet,and also can i admit at class XI?

Re: H.S.

Posted by Suman Saha, (2010-11-16 12:02:39)

Respected Sir/ Madam
I am suman saha from bishnupur. i want open schooling book. because i am admission in your open schooling. please contact on my mobile number. my mobile number is 9474734826. i am wait for your kind reply quickly.

yours faithfully,

Suman Saha

Re:

Posted by pritish, (2010-11-16 11:28:56)

respected
sir/madam
i want to know about admission in higher secondary Exam. and please appraise me about examination time table. i can appear only during examination.

Re: higher secondery exam

Posted by pritish, (2010-11-16 11:25:36)

sir, i want to pass higher secondery exam. so plz help with the all details... with study center & othw\er details..

Re: admission

Posted by sheikh zahedi, (2010-11-14 22:47:24)

respected
sir/madam
i want to know about admission in higher secondary and graduation level for any subject. and please appraise me about examination time table. i can appear only during examination.

Re: Admission

Posted by sanjoy patra, (2010-11-13 14:13:00)

Dear Sir/Madam,

sanjoy patra

Re: Admission

Posted by Md imdadullah, (2010-11-11 18:44:57)

I Want to admission in Madhyamik Examination on Rabindramukta Vidyalaya in all subject stream.please tell me.Address& ph no.vill:bele sijberia.p.o:sijberia.uluberia .Dist:hawrah 711316 .W.B.Ph:9051392123/9339874097

Re: Admission

Posted by Md imdadullah, (2010-11-11 18:35:24)

Re: Admission

Posted by Md imdadullah, (2010-11-11 18:27:32)

Re: admission

Posted by LITAN BISWAS, (2010-11-11 11:01:59)

I want to be admitted in xi.So,please send me details and the study centres near krishnagar.

Re: Admision

Posted by suman sarkar, (2010-11-06 13:51:28)

Dear Sir/Madam,I have got back in 2Subject (Physics & Chemistry)in higher Secondery exam. the year 2006. Now I want to admit your center for 2011 HS Exam. Please give the Academy Address details with Contact Number in Kolkata, Howrah. Also give me the course fee details & last date of admission. Its very urgent please reply me as soon as possible.Thanking you.

Re: Commerce

Posted by Diptendu Kundu, (2010-11-01 18:20:23)

sir,
i want to know about study center details at or near by Naihati(North 24 Parganas)of Rabindra mukta vidyalaya for Higher Secondery education,syllabus,admission procedure,session and fees. please help me to provide those informission through my email address as soon as possible.

Re: Admission for Class X

Posted by Sovan Chakraborty, (2010-10-28 20:44:20)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: 2010 RMV HS Result

Posted by Surojit Karmakar, (2010-10-28 18:29:57)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of RMV HS 2010 Seassion Dec. Please sent a date of Declaration of HS 2010 Result because I Want to Apply for PSC Requitment. I want to published HS Result as soon as possible

Re: study centre list

Posted by suraj, (2010-10-26 17:04:05)

sir
plz send me rabindra mukto study centre list near bally(howrah)

Re: admission procedure for higher secondary (11-12)

Posted by priyanka ghosal, (2010-10-23 12:27:49)

Dear sir/ madam,
It will be kind enough if you let me know the admission procedure for higher secondary (11-12).I have just cleared my madhyamik in june 2010 whose results have been declared on 04 th oct 2010. I would like to study in arts stream in a study centre which is closy located to south calcutta. please kindly provide me the address, ph no of the the person to be contacted for the above, the admission procedures, fees, when to fill up the form and can we do online

Re: Website of Madhyamik Result

Posted by Sayantani Chakladar, (2010-10-05 15:03:09)

Respected Sir,

I want to know the website of madhyamik result.

Regards,
Sayantani Chakladar.

Re: All

Posted by Subandu Chattarge, (2010-10-04 21:56:12)

I want my rusalt on july 2010

Re: madhyamik result of july-2010

Posted by joydeb sharma, (2010-10-04 19:21:36)

sir , i am waiting for result. help me

Re: enquiry of H.S admission

Posted by amit podder, (2010-10-03 12:48:48)

sir,
i want to know about study center details in Murshidabad of Rabindra mukta vidyalaya for Higher Secondery edu.,syllabus admission procedure & session and fees. please help me to provide those informission through my email address as soon as possible.

My Permanent address :-
Amit Podder
C/o Sukha Ranjan Podder
14/5, Ainuddin Sk Lane, Gorabazar
Po+PS Berhampore, Dist Murshidabad

Re: Result Of Madhyamik

Posted by Sk Hasanuzzaman, (2010-10-02 09:18:14)

Sir/Madam
I beg to state that I don't know when the result of Madhyamik of Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya will be declared. Please send me the date ,time & wibsite so that I can get my result.

Re: Admin. for H.S.

Posted by Mrs. Sucheta Roy (Bhattacharyya), (2010-09-26 17:09:10)

Sir/Madam,
I had passed Madhyamik on 1998 and after that I can't complete my academic carrier. Now I want to complete my H.S. education from Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya.
So here is my request to you please inform me the procedure of admission and the syllabus of the course. Also send me the other details like nearest study centre or exam. centre of Durgapur. Here Iam giving bellow my parmanent address, email ID, & contact nos.
Mrs. Sucheta Roy (Bhattacharyya)
C/o Sanatan Roy,
Vill- Boringdanga,
Po.- Jamuria Hat,
Dist- Burdwan.
Contact No: 0341-6533312
9475018482.
0343-2575815

Re: Application form for appearing in Madhyamik Examination

Posted by Anubrata Datta, (2010-09-24 17:39:31)

Is it possible to collect the Application Form for appearing in the next Madhyamik Examination through email ? If yes, please mail it or send the URL

Re: enquiring about class XII admission

Posted by Shanku Bhattacharyee, (2010-09-21 23:35:19)

Dear sir,
I have passed out class X on 2008 from your institution and wish to complete class XII from here. As due to some problem i could not take admission last year. Can i complete class XI-XII coarse in 1 year? This is very important for my career. Kindly reply me at my email id as soon as possible. Also please state the last date of admission for class XII.
From Shanku Bhattacharjee
Mobile-9433406561.
bhattacharjee.shanku@yahoo.in

Re: H.S.

Posted by Suman Saha, (2010-09-20 12:31:55)

Hi, I am Suman Saha. I live in Bishnupur. My full address is given below:
At: Shankaribazar (Oriapara)
P.O. + P.S.- Bishnupur. Sub-Division- Bishnupur.
Dist. - Bankura
Pin- 722122
State- West Bengal (India)
Contact No. - (03244)-255626 / 9474734286

I am admission in your open schooling. And I want to your open schooling H.S SYLLABUS. Please send my address or e-mail ID. I am waiting for your kind reply.

Date: 20/09/2010 Yours faithfully,

Suman Saha.

Re: Admission

Posted by Sandipta Mahato, (2010-09-17 19:16:48)

Sir, My name is Sandipta mahato. I passed Madhyamik Examination in the year 2008. For some important causes I left my education. But now I want to study more. So I want to get admitted in Rabindra Open School for Higher Secondary(XI-XII) education. Will you kindly reply me at my e-mail adress about the admission procedure and the admission session dates. I'll be very thankful to you.
-Yours obedient,
Sandipta Mahato,
Najat,N. 24 Parganas,
West Bengal.

Re: Syllabus

Posted by Sk Amiruddin, (2010-09-12 17:10:25)

Sir/ Madam,
I am student of RMV. I want to Madhyamik Syllabus. Please give me Our madhyamik Syllabus on my mail address.

Re: admission for H.S.

Posted by bijay kr. poddar, (2010-09-11 17:22:24)

I want to admit your center for 2011 HS Exam. Please give the Academy Address details with Contact Number .Also give me the course fee details & last date of admission. Its very urgent please reply me as soon as possible.Thanking you.

yours faithfully
bijy kr. poddar
ph. 8101641496
e-mail- bijay4647@gmail.com

Re: i want guestion of h.s ex. 2009

Posted by sourav pal, (2010-09-08 10:27:20)

der
sir pl. sent me guestion of h.s examination of 2009
pl. sent ms as posebul as soon
thankyou

Re: admision in 9th class

Posted by rajesh biswas, (2010-09-07 16:37:56)

i want to take admission in r.m.v in class nine.plz send me the study centre address & contact number at nadia district(p.s-chapra) .my e-mail id is rajeshdompukur@gmail.com. thank you

Re: Want to information for admission in H.S

Posted by Animesh Bhowmick, (2010-09-03 15:42:15)

I passed madhyamik in 1998, thereafter I have got a job in a company in 1999 but due to some unavoidable circumstances I could not increase my academic qualification. Now I am desirous to continue my studies for higher secondary course in Commerce. Pl. suggest me what i have to do.
I want to know about study center details in Kolkata of Rabindra Open School for Higher Secondery education. please help me to provide those informission through my email address as soon as possible.

Thanks & regard
Animesh Bhowmick
Birati,Kolkata-700051
Ph no-9330030432

Re: Want to information for admission in H.S

Posted by Subhamoy Ghosh, (2010-08-28 20:41:16)

I passed madhyamik in 2000, thereafter I have got a job in a company in 2001 but due to some unavoidable circumstances I could not increase my academic qualification. Now I am desirous to continue my studies for higher secondary course in Commerce. Pl. suggest me what i have to do.
I want to know about study center details in Howrah or Kolkata of Rabindra Open School for Higher Secondery education. please help me to provide those informission through my email address as soon as possible.

Thanks & regard
Subhamoy Ghosh
Howrah, Shibpur
Ph no-9903858293/9836266087

Re: procedure of admission in 10+2

Posted by AVIK GHOSH, (2010-08-23 10:27:05)

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of Class-XI in WBBSE(West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education)in science stream.I have got back in 2Subject (Physics & Chemistry)in the year 2006. Now I want to admit your center for 2011 HS Exam. Please give the Academy Address details with Contact Number in Kolkata,Howrah. Also give me the course fee details & last date of admission. Its very urgent please reply me as soon as possible.Thanking you.
Yours Faithfully,
Avik Ghosh
46/1,Santiram Rasta,
P.O:-Bally,Dist:-Howrah.Pin:-711201
My phone no:9163646329/9330814532

Re: madhyamik all subjet sajetion

Posted by Sanjoy Biswas, (2010-08-22 14:31:06)

Respected sir / Madam ,
I want madhamik all subjet sajetion. plz. send my mail add.

Re: admission in 10+2(H.S)

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-08-22 12:49:39)

Dear Sir, I want to know the procedure of admission in 10+2.Pls inform me the current session,fees,location in purulia district,contact no etc.
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.
yours faithfully
susanta chatterjee
adra,Purulia
Ph- 9732086701
E-mail-discover_susanta@yahoo.com

Re: exam

Posted by himadri, (2010-08-21 10:12:31)

2010 h.s exam dates and subjects of rabindra open school?

Re: ADMISSION IN HS

Posted by Achinta Banerjee, (2010-08-19 00:13:16)

I want to admission in higher secondary course in arts division. please give me the information about corse fees,registration date,education center in malda,total no of exam in a academic sesion,approximate month of those exam.
kindly give me information very urgent the information of the above enquiry.
thanking you.

Re: Back Candidate (Admission Details Required)

Posted by Manabendra Ghosal, (2010-08-18 16:58:05)

Dear Sir,

I am a student of Class-XI in WBBSE(West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education). But from last four years I have got back in 1 Subject (Economics). Now I want to admit your center for 2011 HS Exam. Please give the Academy Address details with Contact Number in Kolkata,Kalyani,Kanchrapara & Naihati. Also give me the course fee details & last date of admission. Its very urgent please reply me as soon as possible.

With thanks & regards,
Manabendra Ghosal,
Mobile - 9830817389.
e-mail :- ghosal_manabendra@rediffmail.com , mrmanab@ymail.com

Re: information about higher secondary course in rabindra mukta vidyalayy

Posted by ajijul hoque, (2010-08-18 09:41:24)

i want to admission in higher secondary course in arts division. please give me the information about corse fees,registration date,education center in malda,total no of exam in a academic sesion,approximate month of those exam.
kindly give the information of the above enquiry.
thanking you.

Re: admission in class ix standard

Posted by saumik das, (2010-08-17 20:27:32)

sir,
i want to take admission at class ix in rabindra open school..plzz kindly send me all of details and study center adress in kolkata.

thanksfully,
saumik das
lake gardens,kol-45

Re: admission

Posted by Sitaram Chakrabarti, (2010-08-14 20:57:17)

Respected sir / Madam ,
I want to take admission in Rabindra open school . Plz send me the study centre address & contact number of Malda centre . my mail id is : sitaram_chakrabarti@rediffmail.c

Re: h.s qustion model comrase

Posted by avik dutta roy, (2010-08-13 10:55:14)

my self avik dutta roy.iwant model qustion of
bengali,busines adminstration & mangent,economical geography.

regards
avik dutta roy.

Re: further study with sc. in higher secondary

Posted by debasish chakraborty, (2010-08-11 00:21:06)

passed secondary exam in 1978 further passed civil engineering diploma and now want to study higher secondary course with science. let me know the procedure to continue my study further

Re: how to clear CBSE-HS Exam2010

Posted by shayari das, (2010-08-02 22:13:21)

Myself Shayari, I am 2nd time comp. candidate in maths. Is there any open school where i can get through the hs exam 2010.

Re: For admission in H S

Posted by Manoj Dey, (2010-07-30 19:19:35)

I have passed Madhyamik Examination in 2004 but could not continue further. Now I want to start again. Please inform me the address of education centers in Kolkata along with cost of education under Rabindra Mukto Bidyalay.

Re: For admission in H S

Posted by Manoj Dey, (2010-07-30 19:17:39)

Re: BA Breedge course

Posted by Mozammel Islam, (2010-07-30 09:41:08)

please some one tell me can i do BA Breedge course from Rabindra open.

Re: enquary

Posted by MahafuzHossainPramanik, (2010-07-27 16:35:35)

IS "DIPLOMA IN PHARMASIST" COURSE CAN BE DONE IF I PAS HIGHER SECONDARY EXAM FROM "RABINDRAMUKTA VIDYALAYA"
IF IT COULD BE THEN GIVE THE LIST OF THE CENTRE WHERE I CAN APPLY FOR THE "D.FARM" COURSE FROM KOLKATA.

Re: ADMISSION IN H.S.

Posted by TANIMA DAS, (2010-07-25 09:00:05)

I WANT TO ADMISSION IN HIGHER SECONDARY ON RABINDRAMUKTA VIDYALAYA.PLEASE TELL ME ADRESS & PHONE NO OF LAKETOWN ND SALTLAKE STUDYCENTERS.

WITH THANKS
TANIMA DAS

Re: ADMISSION IN CLASS XI

Posted by DIPANKAR MONDAL, (2010-07-24 16:30:40)

I WANT TO ADMIT IN CLASS XI IN WEST BENGAL BOARD,WHICH WILL BE IN CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS YEAR .WHEN CAN I TAKE THE ADMISSION.AND WHAT WILL BE THE FEE CHARGES OF ADMISSION IN YEAR AND MONTHLY.

Re: back subject examination

Posted by ASISH KUMAR BHUNIA, (2010-07-23 19:51:32)

DEAR SIR
MY H.S(2006)RESULT BACK THIS SUBJECT (ENG.CHEM).I WANT THIS SUBJECT EXAMINATION.THIS YEARS(2010).PLZ GIVE ME ADDRESS & CONTACT NUMBER.DITELS SEDN ME EMAIL asishbhn@rediffmail.com phon no:8981842446

THAKS FOR
ASISH BHINIA

Re:

Posted by santanu saha, (2010-07-16 15:26:31)

Respected Sir,I myself santanu saha want to know the Date Of New Registration For 2010 Open Higher Secondary Exam.

Re: ADMITION FOR HIGHER SECONDARY

Posted by SANTANU SAHA, (2010-07-16 15:23:30)

I WANT TO ADMITE FOR CLASS 11 & 12 CLASS FOR HS. WHEN I CAN ADMITE THIS COURSE AT RABINDRA MUKTA VIDAYALAY?
PLEASE RELPAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Re: Information

Posted by kartik, (2010-07-16 00:36:53)

Respected Sir,I Kartik patro want to know the Date Of New Registration For 2010 Open Higher Secondary Exam.

Re:

Posted by Dilip, (2010-07-14 23:12:09)

sir,
i want to know about study center details in Burdwan/Durgapur of Rabindra Open School for Secondery & Higher Secondery edu. please help me to provide those informission through my email address as soon as possible.

Re: examination date XI class.

Posted by Pijush Roy, (2010-07-14 09:49:47)

hi i just want to know that the exam date of 11class in august 2010 if you have any idea pls send me a mail in my mail id pijushroykol@yahoo.co.in

Re: Help

Posted by SAMIRAN ADHIKARY, (2010-07-13 10:45:19)

Dear sir,
we organise a organisation and we want to how i will apply to open a branch of Rabindra open schooling in our locality. please,give information about it.
Thanks you.

Re: study centre of rabindra mukta vidyalaya at howrah

Posted by manik koley, (2010-07-12 20:26:57)

sir
kindly inform me study centre of R.M.Vidyalaya for h.s (XI & XII in art)in howrah

Re: information of study centre

Posted by joy, (2010-07-09 18:55:58)

sir,
i want to know about study center details in bankura of Rabindra Open School for Higher Secondery edu. please help me to provide those informission through my email address as soon as possible.

Re: exam date of 11 class through open bord

Posted by somnath, (2010-07-09 17:38:19)

Re: H.S study center query

Posted by sonali das, (2010-07-07 23:17:34)

sir,
I want to now about the study center for H.S near jadavpur, Kolkata.
Also want to know about syllabus of arts and commerce stream.

regads,
Sonali Das

Re: For H.S. admission with science streem

Posted by Arindam Lala, (2010-07-05 18:12:43)

I want to take admission at r.m.b for higher secondery with science streem, please send me contact nos and address of study centres in all over west bengal.