MyVarsity.In

India Education. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | www.mkuniversity.org - Madurai Kamaraj University Admission, Resullts

Back to main pageResults 1-14 of 14, sorted by date

Re: MA hindi

Posted by rsaool, (2016-11-13 14:33:20)

My enrollment No is 10A5940030 please show my result

Re: B.COM

Posted by commercs, (2014-11-12 22:48:07)

result

Re: B.COM

Posted by commercs, (2014-11-12 22:47:48)

result

Re: REVALUTION RESULT OF M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR(SUB.KH-5 & KH-8)

Posted by M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR, (2011-12-28 17:42:38)

R/sir or Madam

I filled revalution form of M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR
SUB.KH-5 AND KH-8.But my result is still in pending
There is not any declaration on your site.

Now my re-appear exam is comming of that sub.

Please tell me when will you declare the revalution
result for the sub.for which i filled the revalution
form.

Regards
Rajeev Kumar
Reg.NO.10A5940066

Re: REVALUTION RESULT OF M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR(SUB.KH-5 & KH-8)

Posted by M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR, (2011-12-28 17:42:34)

R/sir or Madam

I filled revalution form of M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR
SUB.KH-5 AND KH-8.But my result is still in pending
There is not any declaration on your site.

Now my re-appear exam is comming of that sub.

Please tell me when will you declare the revalution
result for the sub.for which i filled the revalution
form.

Regards
Rajeev Kumar
Reg.NO.10A5940066

Re: REVALUTION RESULT OF M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR(SUB.KH-5 & KH-8)

Posted by M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR, (2011-12-28 17:41:59)

R/sir or Madam

I filled revalution form of M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR
SUB.KH-5 AND KH-8.But my result is still in pending
There is not any declaration on your site.

Now my re-appear exam is comming of that sub.

Please tell me when will you declare the revalution
result for the sub.for which i filled the revalution
form.

Regards
Rajeev Kumar
Reg.NO.10A5940066

Re: REVALUTION RESULT OF M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR(SUB.KH-5 & KH-8)

Posted by M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR, (2011-12-28 17:41:08)

R/sir or Madam

I filled revalution form of M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR
SUB.KH-5 AND KH-8.But my result is still in pending
There is not any declaration on your site.

Now my re-appear exam is comming of that sub.

Please tell me when will you declare the revalution
result for the sub.for which i filled the revalution
form.

Regards
Rajeev Kumar
Reg.NO.10A5940066

Re: REVALUTION RESULT OF M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR(SUB.KH-5 & KH-8)

Posted by M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR, (2011-12-28 17:40:08)

R/sir or Madam

I filled revalution form of M.A.HINDI FINAL YEAR
SUB.KH-5 AND KH-8.But my result is still in pending
There is not any declaration on your site.

Now my re-appear exam is comming of that sub.

Please tell me when will you declare the revalution
result for the sub.for which i filled the revalution
form.

Regards
Rajeev Kumar
Reg.NO.10A5940066

Re: exam centres in mkudde in detail

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-05-02 12:21:24)

please give

Re: question paper

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-01 16:50:25)

dear sir,
i am ronak joshi from Gujarat,i am study in mkudde M.SC part-1 chemistry.i want some help for preparation of exam. so plese give me old exam papers of chemistry.
email id: ronakjoshi89@gmail.com

Re: genomics course

Posted by integrated m.sc.,, (2011-03-03 23:45:07)

i want to study genomics. what i have to do

Re: about to get result of M.PHIL EXAM 2008

Posted by yogesh vispute, (2010-12-01 13:28:35)

My NAMEIS YOGESH.B.VISPUTE Enrollment no. A7A6735937 TAKEN THE ADMISSION FOR M.PHIL(CHEMISTRY)IN 2006 AT PUNE CENTER.I HAVE CHANGED MY STUDY CENTER FROM PUNE TO NASIK I HAVE SUBMITTED THE D.D.OF RS.750/-TO THE SAME NASIK CENTER AND THEN APPEARED FOR M.PHIL EXAM 2008.BUT STILL I DONT GET MY RESULT TILL TODAY SO PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE.ALREADY I HAVE MADE THE CONTACT TO THE UNIVERSITY MANY TIMES BUT I WONT GET THE SATISFACTION.THE UNIVERSITY SAYS THAT MY RESULT WAS SEND TO THE CENTER CODE 856.BUT I CANT RECOGNISED THIS SAID CENTER .SIR PLS REPLY ME ON THE SAID MAIL.

THANK YOU.

Re: physics

Posted by s.johnson Navamani, (2010-10-28 14:14:44)

List of Research centre for Physics.
List of name of the Physics research guides
Application form for addmission into Ph.D., Physics Degree

Re: degree recogonising querry

Posted by sanjay kumar , (2010-09-25 12:49:26)

sir
i am a defence employee(I A F )and having 08 yrs of technical and administrative exp. my querry is i have done B.A. in only english and M.A.(HINDI)TWO YRS from punjab university chandigarh am i eligeble for PG diploma hospital
mgt